Urgent Washer Repair Service in California
A washing machine plays an important role in our lives, bringing more comfort to us. It provides us with clean laundry and makes it easy, fast, and labor-free. That’s why we can say we are highly dependent on this appliance without even realizing it.
But, unfortunately, nothing can last forever. Sooner or later even the most reliable and well-manufactured washing machines break down. It never happens at a convenient time, because there is no good time for the breakdown. You should be prepared for this moment by having the number to call for repair services as soon as you know something has gone wrong with your washing machine. This way you can prevent yourself from bigger problems and reduce your expenses.
Washer Expert Tips: Do It Yourself Troubleshooting
1. Inspect your pipes and other appliances to be sure the leakage doesn’t come from any of them. Using a flashlight makes your inspection faster and easier.
2. Ensure hose connections are not loose and your appliance is well-fitted. If they are not, use pliers to tighten them.
3. Make sure your washing machine is well-leveled. All four feet must stand steadily on the floor, making the appliance resistant to leaning.
4. If necessary, level it by adjusting its feet.
1. Confirm it is not unplugged and plug it in if necessary.
2. Confirm there is no loss of power supply due to a circuit breaker shutdown by overload, and reset it if necessary.
3. Make sure the door is closed as tight as it should be, opening and closing it again if necessary.
4. Check the fuse if you have one and replace it if it has blown.
1. In most cases this problem occurs if the drain pump or hose are clogged.
2. Inspect it to be sure there are no items as socks, handkerchiefs, etc., in the hose and remove them if you find them.
3. Note if there are scraping noises or a burning rubber odor to be sure the drain pump is not clogged.
4. If a drain pump or hose obstruction is not the culprit, it could be the lid assembly to blame for not creating a closed circuit.
1. Determine if the load is balanced properly and improve it by combining small and large items.
2. Make sure you don’t overload the washing machine. If so, take away items considered too big or heavy to remain in this load. You will need to wash them next time.
3. Check if the Child Lock or Safety Lock is on, and if so, disable it.
4. Check the washer is leveled, and if necessary, level it more accurately by adjusting its feet.
Still having problems? Book a washer repair online
Local Washer Repair in all Southern California
Our licensed technicians have both skills and knowledge to handle any problem with your washing or drying appliances, no matter how challenging it is. Being local, they are ready to be available as soon as possible and provide fast, efficient, and high-quality services.
We take pride in our technicians having extensive experience that enables them to fix washer leakage or other failures as easily as they deal with the unpleasant smell of a washing unit.
So, if your washing machine won’t start, it is leaking, or you have any problems with spinning or draining, get connected with our experienced, friendly, and reliable team, who excels at washing machine repair. Contact us if you need to provide your washing machine with proper service and maintenance in order to prolong its lifespan and ensure its smooth operation for a long time. Call us at 949.394.0845 or fill out the form on our website to schedule an appointment.
In order to reduce the damage to your washer, we highly recommended addressing the problem as soon as you discover it.
Call us 949.394.0845 to schedule our washer repair services or fill out the form on our website.
The washing machine doesn’t start.
The cause may be due to an imbalanced load. Often when the clothes are one-sided, and the balance is lost, it results in a disconnected switch. In this case the solution is to rearrange your laundry evenly. Another issue may be related to failure of the timer circuitry or problems with the outlet, which can be easily fixed by our engineers.
The washer doesn’t agitate.
It can be due to a variety of issues such as defective spare parts (drive belt, wigwag piston, transmission mode lever, agitator assembly, drive spindle, etc.) or faulty switches (either lid or pressure).
There are spinning problems.
In this case your laundry isn’t as dry as it should be after the wash cycle ends. One of the solutions is to replace a drive belt, rewire the washer, or clean the timer contact. The problem can also be fixed by repairing or replacing the lid switch or the plunger.
Your appliance is vibrating improperly or excessively.
Sometimes, this problem may be easily solved by adjusting the washing machine level. But sometimes a problem can be much deeper, and replacement of damper or snubber pads is the only way to fix the issue.
The drum is still filled with water after the wash cycle ends.
This malfunction may result in more serious problems. To troubleshoot this problem, our technicians check the drain hose and eliminate the clog if needed. If the cause is in defective parts, such as a pump or drive belt, the only way to correct the problem is to replace them.
Your clothes are spotted after washing.
Usually it is due to a broken transmission that leaks oil.
The drum isn’t filled with cold water.
If you turn on the cold-water valve but still there is no water, it means that the valve needs to be cleaned from sludge.
There is soap residue on your laundry after washing.
This problem is caused by either the cold-water valve that needs to be cleaned from sludge or a timer contact that is defective.
Your washer is leaking.
This problem frequently appears when drain pipes are clogged or hose clamps are loose. However, the issue could be more serious when it is due to damage to the water injection hoses or leaking pumps.
No matter the issue, at Good Repairman we are ready to have equipment and materials to replace parts in any brand of washer
- Damper/ snubber pad
- Transmission mode levers
- Lid plungers
- Wigwag plunger/ lifters
- Agitator assemblies
- Lid switches
- Drive spindles
- Pressure switches
- Wigwag plunger/ lifters
5 Year warranty on installed parts. Over 25 years of experience.
Washer Brands Maintenance Service in California
Why isn’t my washing machine draining?
The position of the drain hose is higher than it should be.
The drain hose may be twisted.
There is a lot of soapsuds, causing the drain to be blocked.
Something is blocking the tub drain.
Something is blocking the pump.
The pump impeller is wedged.
The timer is defective.
The wigwag is defective.
The self-cleaning filter or trap is clogged.
Why is my washing machine not running? Why is its motor humming?
The washer isn’t supplied with power.
The motor suffers from thermal overload.
The lid switch is defective.
The water level switch is defective.
The hose or dome is defective.
The motor is defective.
The motor start relay is defective.